Saturday, July 27, 2013

Pretty Girls Wear Pearls


With Summer days ticking away we must make sure that we take advantage of all the fun runway summer trends. A runway trend this summer are pearls. Yes I said pearls! Pearls are not normally associated with the runway but often linked to weddings or grandmothers. I have even been guilty of saving my good pearls for business meetings, church, or weddings. Jason Wu add pearl accents stiletto's at his runway show and showed that pearls can also bee worn with a look that has both edge and sex appeal.


Jason Wu's Nadja

Here is a close up of the Nadja.




This runway trend inspired me to find ways I would be able to incorporate pearls into some everyday looks that would be both edgy and sexy.





How would you style your pearls? Leave a comment if you would like a look for less created on the above.

No comments:

Post a Comment