Saturday, July 20, 2013

Ear Par-taaaayyyy!

So I have been MIA but for a good reason! In my last post I mentioned not feeling well and it turns out that I have since battled my way through 9 months of sickness and welcomed my first child into the world! It has been the best life changing experience that I wouldn't change for the world. That being said, my blogging had to take a back seat while I got use to my new life and while everyday is something new I think that I am ready to get back to a few passions of mine jewels, fashion, and writing.
   My new obsession has to be the ear cuff. While I have been stock piling different cuffs for over a year now the trend has grown and there are so many more options to choose from. This is a relief for me because a year ago when I decided to get a couple they were hard to find and the options were limited once you found a place to purchase them. Here are a few of my favorites finds!

For my jewels where less is more:

Gold Ear Cuff
Flower Chain Rhinestone Ear Cuff

And now for my jewels were more is more! 

   All About Diamonds Ear Cuf

Spiked Chain Link Comb Cuff
Now around of applause is needed from all my jewel followers for this embellished ear cuff from Love Rocks. You can play your look up or down depending on your mood or outfit with this gorgeous statement ear cuff.



















You will soon learn that I am a sucker for an awesome DIY that allows you to add your own creative touch to your project. Cathy from the Trinkets in a Bloom blog  has a great tutorial on how to create your own ear cuff. If you can't find a cuff that you like in stores or online let your creative juices flow and create your own!








1 comment: