Monday, September 10, 2012

Hello World!

I am a lover of anything and everything that sparkes, shines, or provides edge. I have long been wanting to start a blog and while it is fun and exciting for me it is also a bit scary! I work full time in a very structured medical setting  in clinical research, but my alter ego is fly by the seat of my pants Jewelry Designer! So what better way to tap into my super powers than blogging about jewelry. This blog will not be limited to only jewelry as I am also fashioned crazed! Jewelry is considered an ornament, and ornaments are used to decoration. We use our everyday clothes to decorate our bodies to turn into stylish ornaments of our choice.  This blog will also have lifestyle section as I chronicle all the changes in my life. I look forward to this journey! And remember the best accessory a woman can ever wear is her smile!


Eureca B.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment